12.10.2011

(Lov) // "Pretty Lights"



On the evening of the 9th day, I took Brendan and Lydia to Mozart's Coffee Roasters Musical Christmas Lights Display! It is by far one of the best places in Austin to take in a magical light show set to holiday music.  We enjoyed some wonderful drinks and split a killer tiramisu while sitting on the deck of this charming coffee house that is located on beautiful Lake Austin. This was also the first night I got to try out my early Christmas present from my family - a new Canon Rebel T3i DSLR! I honestly have NO idea what I am doing yet, but I managed to get a couple of pretty decent shots to capture the undeniable holiday cheer that only seeing pretty Christmas lights can bring. A bonus... Lydia had a BLAST dancing to the music and riding on the cart that brought us to and from our car. Weeeeeeee!

(Lov)e,

-k.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...