12.12.2011

(Lov) // "Eat, Drink, and Be Merry"


On the night of the 11th day, after Brendan had a very long and hard day at work, we decided to be a little glutenous.  After Lydia went to bed, we ate cookies, drank beer, and watched "A Miracle on 34th Street".   I no longer drink beer and try to avoid most things made with wheat flour because I have some pretty serious food allergies.  Alas, I  indulged and had about half a Shiner Cheer and 4 cookies. The real miracle is that I didn't wake up this morning wanting to die.  In fact, besides waking up to find I had slept funny on my right arm... I felt pretty darn good!  I know there are only few miracles to go around, so I wont be pressing my luck again this holiday season... gluten free sweets and no more cheer beer for me.

As for the movie, which Brendan had never seen, it was well enjoyed.  I forget how great black and white films are... and how gorgeous are the women?!?!  The hair, clothes, and sheer femininity they radiate are something to behold. As far as the whole "believing in Santa" message... cute, but no converts here.  We do not plan on continuing that tradition in our own  family.  Lydia of course will know about the idea of Santa, but she will also know that he is not a real person.  Well, that is unless we meet a man named Kris Kringle who buys us a new house.  Cheers!

(Lov)e,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...