12.04.2011

(Lov) // "Blue Genie Art Bazaar"

We had a nice, lazy Saturday.  Brendan had a double header (a gig playing bass in two different bands) later that night, so I think he appreciated having some time with his girls... doing a whole lot of nothing.

The only thing special we did was go to the "Blue Genie Art Bazaar". This event  has become a yearly tradition for us. Brendan strolled around entertaining Miss Lydia while I  purchased a few items.  Being a small business owner myself, I always try my best to buy and gift from local businesses, artists and crafts people each year at Christmas.  It's SO important to support the people and things you love in the city where you live. The products may be slightly more expensive, but they are always unique and usually hand made.

// 1. Lydia made her first Christmas Ornament (with Nana's help)! // 2. We had a delicious quiche for brunch. // 3. I stocked up on some of my favorite candles.  // 4. I liked this Art for Lydia's room. // 5. They were showing ELF in the theater at the Bazaar! // 6. A worn out bug.  // 7.  A worn out Daddy.

(Lov)e,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...