9.11.2011

(Lov) // A Bug's Life

It's time for a DITL (day in the life) blog of Lydia Clementine! Her nickname around here is Bug (short for Lady Bug) hence the title. If you've checked out my Instagram, you know that this little girl is often the subject of my photos. She is getting harder to shoot with my iPhone because she is now walking and always on the go. So I am grateful for days like yesterday when she's a little more subdued (she is getting over a cold) and I am able to get clear shots. Enjoy!

Good Morning!
Breakfast: banana, strawberry and pineapple smoothie with Rice Chex and Cheerios
Gotta brush those teeth!
She handed her Dad his Bible... so they read for a bit.
Snack Time/Lunch: Cheddar Bunnies, raspberry&fig whole wheat bar, grapes, water
Reading her book  and having a discussion with Sock Monkey.
Going to Lunch with Mom and Dad. She's wearing jeans for the first time (rolled up like a hipster)!
Checking out the Austin Chronicle while we wait for a table at "24".
Her latest face...to show off her new teeth. 
At Waterloo Records.
Once back at home, Daddy wasn't feeling well (caught Lydia's cold) so she played nurse while I made her dinner.
Dinner: Shells and cheese with chicken, sweet potatoes and peas.
Bath time! (notice the fabulous bubble beard)
Sweet dreams, my darling.

(Lov)e,

-k.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool Kelly! I'm so glad you're doing this, I feel so connected! And what a very well thoughtout and clever blog site. Awesome. It's a joy to read and Miss Bug has your lips!! Love you, Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Another baby blog to follow! Love the "bug" <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...