9.05.2012

(Lov) // Oh Baby!



We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our second child! I believe I am just about 7 weeks along... which makes baby about the size of a small blueberry. It's a sweet surprise and we are absolutely over the moon (although it took me about a day to recover from the shock). While I was trying to take this picture, Lydia came over and grabbed the blueberry to shove into her mouth. I yelled, "NO, that berry is supposed to be your brother or sister!" She then looked at the berry, kissed it, and gently handed it back to me. She's going to make such a great big sister. It is still early, so your prayers for a smooth and healthy first trimester are greatly appreciated! Praise God...for He and his timing are so very, very good!

(Lov)e, 

-k.

6 comments:

  1. Kelly!!! What great news, SO happy for you all! Blessings for a healthy pregnancy :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. was hilarious. And so sweet. And of course congrats! and prayers headed your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...