5.14.2012

(Lov) // Mother's Day

When Brendan asked what i would like to do for Mother's Day, I told him that I wanted to get out of Austin.  There are so many great little towns all over central Texas...and day tripping is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon.  We picked Wimberley, which is just about 45 minutes away.
The main square is filled with vintage shops, antique shops, cafes, and boutiques. 
Creek Side Vintage was my favorite.  They specialize in vintage from the 50's, 60's, and 70's.  They had AMAZING stuff... 
I'm kicking myself today for not buying this lovely lithograph.  She was a bit pricey, but I'm feeling she might have been worth it. 
It was a beautiful day to walk around from shop to shop.  
Each one had so many wonderful things to look at...and Lydia did a really good job of "looking with her eyes and not with her hands."
Once we got hungry, we made our way to Cypress Creek Cafe. 
Handsome Husband. 
Sweet Little Girl. 
Happy Mama. 
A perfect way to finish the day.  I hope all you Mama's had a great time with your families!  
(Lov)e,

-k.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...