5.21.2012

(Be) // Eclipse.

On Sunday night we decided to get in our car and travel west. After making a quick stop at Sonic for a few Route 44 Cherry Lime-Ades, we were off to find the perfect spot from which to view the partial solar eclipse. We ended up finding a little hill on the side of the road at the corner of 71 and SW Parkway. I made sure to bring bubbles and my camera...



It was an impressive sight and though Lydia was totally unaware of the celestial event taking place, I'm sure chasing bubbles on a hill with a belly fully of Cherry Lime-Ade made her night equally exciting. As I took pictures and watched my little girl, I kept thinking of Psalm 19:1 ~ "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." My husband's and my handywork chasing bubbles beneath HIS handywork.... truly glorious. 


(Lov)e,
-k. 

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow!! you had the perfect view of it! we weren't able to see it here, but from your pictures it looked so beautiful! & what a fun little outing for your family!
    i'm always amazed at all the beauty that is put into the world we live in. God certainly doesn't slack on the details ;) we're all truly blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...