1.11.2012

(Lov) // To the Park!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day in Austin ~ 75 degrees of gorgeous to be exact. So we decided to make the most of it by spending the afternoon at Zilker Park! 
It wasn't too long until Lydia started making friends. 

A very sweet and fury friend. 
"Puppy!"


And they're off!
This is probably my husbands favorite thing to do in the whole world. 
Then she spotted me. "Mama!"
Closer.
A bit closer.
And closer still... I love this shot. 
Then scooped up again by "Dada"...
Twirl!
Uh oh ~ melt down. AND we're done!  
But not before I share my favorite shot of the day. Look a little closer... 
Pure JOY! 
PURE joy. 
(Lov)e,

-k.

2 comments:

  1. Incredible photos!! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just hopped over and checked out your blog... I could get lost in it for hours. Good job, Mama!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...