10.29.2011

(Be) // A Stylin Halloween.

Being a stylist at Halloween HAS GOT to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my job.  Getting to style my clients and friends for parties and events is something I look forward to all year!  I wanted to share with you my two favorites from today! First up was my friend Wes Haynes.  He is a talented musician here in Austin, and he hired me to help him become Kenny Powers for a party and a show he will be playing over the weekend.  That's right folks... I got to give him a mullet!!!  I think it turned out awfully good. 



Next up was my husband Brendan who is playing a show tonight with his band Muchos Backflips! at The Hole in the Wall. With the show being so close to Halloween, the members agreed to dress up like some sort of character (TV, movie, cartoon, or a public figure).  After a little brainstorming, Brendan and I came up with the idea for him to be Colonel Sanders! We both acquired the various accoutrements over that last few days and tonight we pulled it all together! We even brought our daughter Lydia into the fun by dressing her up like a baby chick for a few pictures (left)!  Our friend Erica Brokaw got the other shot of B tonight at KFC before the gig (right).  I think it's pretty brilliant


Have fun!  Get creative!  And don't get sick on all that candy! xoxo

(Lov)e,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...