4.12.2012

(Lov) // Three Years.


It was three years ago today that I married my husband Brendan, although in my heart... I married him long before we said our "I do's".  I truly couldn't ask for a more suitable partner to share my life with. He is a kind and patient man whose love for me seems to only be getting stronger and yet more gentle as time goes by.  I am not the easiest women to be bound to... I can be very guarded, stubborn, and difficult. Yet, with all my faults, he continues to see in me what I often don't see in myself and sings my praises to music that I seldom hear.  He knows that rather than a feeling, love is a choice...and each day he chooses to be thankful for the one that he made in making me his wife.  And as his "chosen",  I am slowly learning how to be a blessing to him so that I might honor the love he so freely gives.  He is my best friend, lover, brother in Christ, and the Father of my little girl.  I certainly couldn't, and will never, ask for anything more.  

(Lov)e,
-k. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...