4.17.2012

(Lov) // Home Sweet Home.

Welcome to our little home!  
Our dining room.  You may notice the Salon chair... I seem to always have one to do friends and family cuts. 
Lovely flowers from my husband. 
View from our front door. Yes, in Texas we proudly display our fly swatters.
Peeking around the kitchen. Would you care for a banana?
  Doing dishes in is an endless task, so it would have been unrealistic to put them away for a picture. :)
Lydia's room. 
Lydia's desk is a table that Brendan's Dad made many years ago. 

It is her favorite place to color and do her puzzles. 
Our Bedroom. 
This room is in the SW corner and  has the most light.  It is the where I grow my herbs. 
Brendan's practice space.  

A print I got from ETSY that hangs in our room.  So very, very true.  Thanks for stopping by!


(Lov)e, 

-k.


2 comments:

  1. Kelly I love it!!! I love the simplicity :) AND your salon chair!! I want to come visit! xoxo - Murr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Murr! I've been so busy this weekend I haven't had a chance to comment on your beautiful post about Maible's birth! As soon as I put Miss Lydia to bed, I'm going to read it again. I wonder if I'll cry the second time... probably. :) Love to you, Sweet Friend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...