2.20.2012

(Lov) // Show Time!

My talented husband plays bass in three different bands here in Austin.  Saturday night he had a very special show with Whitey on the Moon, taking part in their debut performance!  WOTM is 12 piece funk/soul band that seriously brings down the house!  And being the proud, camera wielding wife that I am... I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from the night.


It truly was an amazing night and I couldn't be more excited to see this band grow into it's full potential!  The jam-packed crowd was dancing, singing, and were having "hallelujah!" moments left and right.  They couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome into the Austin music scene and I'm sure it was just the beginning of many exceptional performances from this talented group of musicians and singers. Why to kill it WOTM!  

(Lov)e, 

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...