2.01.2012

(Lov) // 35.


On Monday (the 30th) I turned 35.  Can I just tell you how much I love being smack-dab in the middle of my 30s?!?!  My 20's were, to be honest, a confusing mess. I struggled for so many years and made bad decision upon bad decision. Turning 30 was a true celebration in that I was getting to leave that awful, AWFUL decade behind.  And here I am 5 years into the best years of my life.


In my 30's I started my own business, got engaged and married to the love of my life, had my amazing little girl, and became the owner of a Salon.  It truly has been a beautiful time of growth, acceptance, renewal, and love.  I have learned SO much in the last 5 years, namely how to be kinder to myself.  The 30's truly are a time to "get your sh*t together" and an opportunity to apply the knowledge gleaned from the many "learning experiences" of previous years. I am so grateful to be here...to be comfortable in my skin, to know I am loved, and to be living my life with a clear mind and a hopeful heart.



My wish is that it just keeps on getting better. Cheers!

(Lov)e,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...