11.26.2011

(Lov) // Thanksgiving.

 "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."~ ‎Colossians 3:17


This year I am thankful for:


>> Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.

>> The gift of God's word, the King James Bible. 

>> My loving and patient husband.

>> My beautiful and joyful daughter.

>> My huge and blended family.

>> Old and new friends.

>> A place to call home, healthy food, and always having more than we deserve. 

>> Shade Tree Studio Salon and the lovely ladies I am blessed to work with.

>> Technology, photography, music, and art.

>> My church family.

>> Each day I am able to share the love and grace of God with those in my life. 



(Lov)e,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...