8.22.2012

(Lov) // OREGON


Our family trip to Oregon was truly one of the best vacations I've ever had.  Going to a place I had never been, to a place so very different from where we live, was exactly what we all needed.  Texas is a pretty awful place during the month of August, and it was such a wonderful treat to be able to leave the heat and allergies behind for a week.  It was a time filled with much laughter, walks on the beach, exploring little towns, and a chance to reconnect with family and friends we don't get to see often enough. I took SO many pictures and thought about trying to blog them all...but decided rather to upload them into an album on my Facebook page.  If you would like to see all the fun we had...stop on by and take a look! My mind has been  a buzz with new ideas and inspiration for my blog since returning home.  I'll be back a bit later to tell you about what all I have planned for be.lov.ed... I'm super excited!  I hope you had a lovely summer too!  Fall is  just around the corner.... woo hoo!

(Lov)e,

-k.

P.S.  I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to @leslielauth for making trip this possible.  WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...