8.16.2011

(Lov) // Bits and Pieces

Life has gotten so unbelievably busy since I started my blog.  Of course.  I do something creative and it leads to more creative "stuff".  I am not complaining, as it is all good "stuff" that I am very excited about...it's just more.  I'm saying this even in the middle of a Texas drought... when it rains it pours.

Busy being a Mama and Wife. Busy with design projects. Busy with clients and the salon. Busy with life and all it's living.  I keep having all of these great blog ideas only to have them pushed out by an email I need to return or a diaper that needs to be changed. Trying to find balance when you work for yourself is always a difficult task.

As far as blogs go, I need to remember that they are whatever we make them.  If I only have time to post bits and pieces just to stay connected... so be it. I conclude that it's better to blog a little than nothing at all. With that being said, here is a bit from today... we ate watermelon.



 We like watermelon. Happy Tuesday.

(Lov)e,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...